What is the process to download Google photos on Mac?
If you are a Mac user and looking for the process to download your Google photos on Mac then you are at the right place to get the information. Google photos app provide users with unlimited space to store their photos. You can download the photos from Google photos to any of your devices as Google photos app provide a kind of backup of the photos that you can open on any device. Further, the steps involved in the process to download Google Photos for Mac are given below:
- Turn on your Mac device and from the Menu bar right-click the icon representing the backup and sync
- Now click Google Drive option you can see inside the backup and sync folder
- After you click Google drive you will see three options below it sync everything in my drive, sync only these folders and select all
- You have to click sync only these folders option and a list of folders will appear in the screen
- Now click Google photos folder and tap on OK button
- Google photos will start downloading in your Mac device and it will take a long time if the folder consists of a large number of photos
- Once the download is complete you can view Google photos on your Mac device in the Google photos folder
- Double-click to open the Google photos folder and see your photos
Obtain pretty simple tutorial to transfer photos from Google Photos to Mac
Google Photos is the feature of Google that helps to store and save more photos within a second. If you are the user of an android device and you may view the Google photos app that automatically saves whole videos and photos itself as soon as you connect internet service on your mobile phone. There is a PicBackMan tool that helps you to share photos, videos, PDF files and much more simply. This is one of the best tools to assist you to take back up of your entire photos from your Google Photos and you can save that back up on other devices like Mac device you want to save whole data.
If you are using this tool to save more file and photos but in case you are getting some error and you are not able to transfer Google Photos for MAC, you must follow the below-listed steps so that you can spread awareness in your mind to do the same thing for the next time.
Following are the ways of transferring photos from Google Photos to Mac:
First of all, make sure that your Google account is sign-in and then select the Google account.
- Go to the Google Photos and click on the associate photo folder button and browser the same back folder.
- You can check to mark the box you have received from Google photos and then select the backup folder.
- Select the upload button click on the located backup file window button and transfer it to the Mac device simple.
Afterward, if you want to access Google Photos on a Mac device, you need to understand the simple concept of sharing photos on other devices like iPhone, iPad, Mac, and so on.
This is how you can download Google Photos for Mac very easily. If you face any difficulty while you are trying to download Google photos in your Mac then you can contact Google customer support and get your issue resolved.
Google photos on Mac
Google photos for MacBook
Google photos for MacBook pro
Google photos app on the Mac
Access Google Photos on Mac
Download Google Photos on MAC
Install Google Photos on MAC
Download Google from google photos
Download all Google photos