How To Change Your Country in Google Play Store?
- 1) Sign into your Google Wallet account to manage your payment methods
- 2) Delete all of your payment methods from Google Wallet, and only add a card to one with a billing address located inside your desired country
- 3) Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download
- 4) Click to begin a download until you reach the "Accept and buy" screen (no need to complete the purchase)
- 5) Close the Play Store and clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data) or clear your browser cache
- 6) Re-open the Play Store. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment instrument's billing country.
Another Method to Change Your Country in Google Play Store?
A vpn and apoofing your countries location, will do the trick but make sure your ip adress belongs to the country you spoofed your location to.
After starting the vpn go to settings and erase google play cache( recomended as sometimes it may not work other wise).
To actually be able to spoof location, unlock devaloper optionz then, after installing mock location app go into developer settings and choose that app from the mock location setting.
Spoofing is not nessecary, but can be done.
To know the ip adress google “ip” and access the first website you get, this should give you an idea of which country you are in according to the IP adress(usefull after the use of a vpn).
Note:- This Article on Answer on How To Change Your Country in Google Play Store is Only Meant to Provide Information.