How to Delete My App Download History From the Google Play Store? [Solved]
1st Method Follow these steps:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Tap on the menu button on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “My apps” tab.
- Tap on the “Library” tab.
- Click on the X button of the app that you wish to remove from your history.
2nd Method Follow these steps:
- Go to the menu located on the top left of the store.
- Tap on where it says ‘My App's’. It will have 2 tabs, the Installed tab, and the All tab.
- Go to the All tab. On every app “card” you will see a X at the top right. Tap it and it will ask you if you want to delete the app from your history.
Note:- This Article on How to delete my app download history from the Google Play Store is Only Meant to Provide Information.