How to Transfer My Pictures and Videos From Google Drive to Google Photos? [Solved]
As far as We know,(the exact answer to your question) you can do that only by downloading them from Google Drive and re-uploading them to Google Photos.
However , if it s a headache for you, there is a option in Google Photos settings which let you to “ ONLY SEE” your photos/videos present in Google Drive via Google Photos.
Another way to transfer my pictures and videos from Google Drive to Google Photos?
Unfortunately there is no easy way. Steps:
- 1. Download photos and videos from Google Drive
- 2. Upload to Google Photos using High Quality mode so it does not count towards storage use (there is some degradation of quality but ok for online viewing)
- 3. Check that photos and videos have been properly uploaded
- 4. Take some time to label the photos and videos and put them into relevant albums (makes it easier to search at later stage)
- 5. Delete them from Google Drive to free up storage space
- 6. Empty your Google Drive Trash folder