How to Update Google Play Store on Android?
Yes we all love getting app updates, don't we? New feature, design, more stability, a lot more fixes.
And like other apps even Google Play Store needs to be updated from time to time.
1. Unlock your phone, swipe through your home screen or app drawer and find the Google Play app and open it. Its the app with the icon as a 'white briefcase with a colored play button on it'.
2. After you have entered the app, swipe from left to right on your device’s display. The slide-out menu will appear. As an alternative, you can hit the slide-menu’s dedicated button which is to the left of “Google Play” in the app’s search bar.
3. Scroll down a bit and find Settings and select it.
4. Head down to the bottom of the settings screen until you reach the Aboutsection. It’s where you’ll spot the Play Store version on your device. To check if it’s updated or not, tap anywhere on Play Store version.
5. If no update is available, the Google Play app will let you know that by displaying “Google Play Store is up to date.”
But, if there’s an update to be downloaded, then it will begin immediately.
Going through all of these steps will ensure that your phone or tablet running Android features the latest version of the Play Store in the Google Play app.
Another Way to update Google play store on Android Device?
Well there’s no need to update it.
It’s automated, but if somewhat downloading any app showing error, then follow these steps -
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Application Manager.
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Click to Disable button.
- One pop-up will appear just click Ok.
- Go again to Google play store.
- Again a pop-up will appear just click Accept.
You are done :)
Else there are some device which needed to update Google play store manually then follow “above” answer.
Note:- This Article on How to update Google play store on Android Phone is Only Meant to Provide Information.