How to upload any applications or games on Google play store?
The first step in publishing is to register for Google Play at the Google Play publisher site. The process is relatively straightforward and should only take you a few minutes. Note: There is a $25 USD charge to register.
The publishing process in Google Play can be a lot quicker if you have all of the store listing content complete and available before you start. So when you're ready to publish your app, here are the items you should have available:
- Your final Andromo application file (APK) to be uploaded. It must be under 50MB in size to be accepted.
- The title for your app (max 30 characters).
- A description of your app (max 4000 characters).
- High-res icon, 512 x 512 32-bit PNG (with alpha).
- At least 2 screenshots are required overall (Max 8 screenshots per type), JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha). Min length for any side: 320px. Max length for any side: 3840px. (You can upload a maximum of 8 screenshots per type. Types include "Phone", "7-inch tablet" and "10-inch tablet".)
Optional items that can be updated later include:
- Optional promo text (80 characters) and promo graphic. Promo graphic needs to be 180w x 120 h JPG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha).
- Screenshots: Only 2 are required, but you can upload a maximum of 8 screenshots per type. Types include "Phone", "7-inch tablet" and "10-inch tablet".
- Feature graphic: 1024w x 500h JPG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha).
After publishing, of course you need to promote your new app. The main issue is that your app has to be ranked high to be visible for users. It can take ages for your app to get necessary amount of installs to became visible without any marketing strategy. It is needful to spend some funds to have better and faster result.
Easy Way to upload any applications or games on Google play store?
- Use your google email id to create a developers account. You need to pay a lifetime fee of $25 to do so.
- Then after that you can upload as many apps you want.
- Before uploading an application you need to upload screen shots of the app for all screen sizes (phone, tabs, TV). You can also upload a video for your app.
- All the other things will be clear to you when you log on to your developers account.
Another Method to upload any applications or games on Google play store?
You can share applications in Google play store by paying google 25$ as a life time amount to put unlimited number of apps in the Google play store.
Google will give you access to play console where you can also give access to your friends to to access your account.
Your app will be removed if it violated Google's rule and regulations
Note:- This Article on How to upload any applications or games on Google play store is Only Meant to Provide Information.