ATT.net email not working
One of the best email service providers, att.et email is used by countless people across the globe. But, there are times when the email creates a problem for the users. So, the users must analyze the situation and should also take the necessary steps to fix the bug.
If you are also facing the problem and your att.net email is not working, you should go for the troubleshooting steps that we explain below. You can take these steps and can fix the issue as soon as possible. The steps will help you out to get rid of this tough situation and will help in the proper functioning of the email. Here are the pointers of the necessary troubleshooting steps.
Essential troubleshooting steps to fix the issue:
Use webmail in a different browser:
If you are facing any issue in your att.net email, you should try to open it in another browser. Sometimes, the issue might be in your browser only. You can try to use it in some browser and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Ensure that the account is configured properly:
Sometimes the issue of att.net email not working 2020 can be because of the email account that is not configured properly. This is a common problem that is faced by every email service provider. So, you can try to configure your account properly by taking the following steps:
- You need to first open the outlook and go to the file. Then, you need to hit the Add account option.
- Now, you can choose the Manual setup or additional server.
- Then, choose the POP or IMAP and then fill in the display name as well as the email address.
- You will now have to select the account type.
- Depending on the account type you have selected, you can configure your incoming or outgoing server.
Check the antivirus you are using:
You can also go for checking the antivirus and make sure that it is not creating the problem. Third-party antivirus can cause some issues in your system, and if it is causing the trouble, then you should disable the antivirus settings. If it is still causing trouble to the users, then you can disable the antivirus altogether.
Removing the email profile:
- The process starts by going in the section of the file and then entering the account setting.
- Then, you will have to click on the manage profiles option and hit the option of “Show profiles.” Now, you can choose the account and select the option “Remove.”
- After that, you can configure the account again as explained above, and check if the issue is resolved or not.
These steps will definitely provide you with a resolution to your issue. We hope that the steps are clear to you. If you are facing any doubt, then you are free to contact the AT&T email support to know more in detail. The executives of the team will be of your help and will assist you in their best possible manner.