How can I access my old Outlook account?
Outlook is a personal information manager provided by Microsoft that allows you to create a profile and manage calendars, contacts, and different web mailing services and tasks. It is a secure network that allows you to connect with different users through a free platform. All you need is an averagely working internet connection to operate your Outlook account.
If you used Outlook earlier and you stopped and forgot your login credentials, and now the thought, ‘How can I access my old Outlook account?’ comes to your mind, it can be done efficiently. Fear not because you can access your old Outlook account with the help of the points listed below in a hassle-free manner.
How do I restore my Outlook email account?
Access your old Outlook Account
You can access your old Outlook account with the help of the pointers listed below efficiently for your benefit and convenience;
- Visit the official login page of Outlook with the help of your preferred browser.
- If you do not remember your username, click on ‘Sign-in options’ and proceed with the additional login methods of ‘Forgot my username.’
- If you remember your Outlook username, enter it in the required section box and click proceed.
- On the following page, click on the option ‘Forgot my password.’
- It will redirect you to the Outlook account recovery page.
- First of all, it will ask you to enter your username again.
- Enter the username affiliated to your Outlook account correctly once again.
- Now, select one of the recovery methods you add at the time of your account creation.
- Once you select an alternate method, it will send a one-time link to the selected method.
- With the help of your alternate mobile number or email address, open the link and check the box that you are trying to access your account.
- The account recovery page of Outlook will load automatically and ask you to answer the security questions set by you.
- Answer all the questions correctly and proceed to the password reset page.
- Enter the new password twice and check the box to ‘Log you out from all devices.’
- You can then open a new tab and log in to your Outlook account with the help of the changed password.
Thus, the query ‘How do I restore my Outlook email account?’ can be sorted out with the help of the steps listed above, and you can continue with your Outlook account once again in a hassle-free manner.
Outlook Customer Service
If you face some difficulties, you can contact the customer support team of Outlook;
- Visit the official Microsoft website.
- Locate and click on the ‘Support’ option present in the header tab.
- Select; Outlook’ from the following page.
- Scroll down to the ‘Contact Us’ section.
- You can then find different options to connect with the support team of Outlook and choose the one which suits you the most.
Henceforth, you can contact the Outlook customer service team with the help of going through and following all the above-listed steps in chronological order for your benefit and convenience at the same time.