Google Drive is one of the best cloud services which lets you access numerous features for free. Moreover, when it comes to getting additional features and services, one can purchase from Google. Though Google Drive offers flawless services there are times when a user faces an issue with their account. Usually, the issue happens due to some malfunctions in a device on which the user accesses the Google Drive account. Moreover, if you are having a problem with a video during its upload and you are wondering how long does it take Google Drive to process a video? Then this post may help you. All you need is to go through this article.
How Long Does It Take Google Drive to Process a Video Upload?
Well, to answer this question is quite difficult as it depends on several factors like:
- Video size
- Internet Speed
- Device capability
- and many other reasons.
However, you can fix it by doing a few steps on your android device, you should go along with the given instructions.
- At first, go to the video section of your Google Photos.
- Then open the video and instantly pause it.
- Further, at the bottom left, click share and save to the My Drive option.
- Also, you should check the phone notifications and you would see uploading in progress.
- Since there's an issue, it will get stuck and you will see Google Drive video is still processing.
- After that, you have to tap the Upload in progress notification and a new window will be popped up where you will find the file is being saved from 'My Drive to Google Drive '.
In this way, you can download the video and you won't any longer see the Google Drive video is still a processing issue.
The mean of that video is processing on google drive, users are trying to upload a video into the google drive memory but the video is not uploaded successfully & showing a processing mode on the device screen. In which the video may occur (HD, Half HD, Full HD, Ultra-HD, SD), So Google Drive will take as much time to upload as the quality of the video.
How much time Google drive take for uploading a video?
Are you willing to upload a video on Google drive and thinking how much time it will take? However, the time to upload a video on Google drive mainly depends on its size still there are a few more determining factors. Moreover, if you want to know precisely how much time is required by Google drive for video processing, then refer to the points discussed below.
- If you are uploading a 2 GB video on google drive, it will take up to 1 hour for uploading. Then Google drive takes an extra 20 minutes for processing the video to ensure its final display while playing must be correct.
- As already mentioned that the time to upload a video on Google drive depends on the size. Hence, the bigger is your video file the longer it will take to upload completely on Google drive.
- The second most important factor regarding the time Google drive will take for processing a video is your internet speed. High-speed internet will successfully upload any size of a file on Google drive quite quickly.
Hence, the time needed for the Google drive video processing is long as it needed extra time for the conversion of the video for its successful display, which depends on the media, resolution, etc. For more assistance, you can contact Google customer care services.
Why does Google drive take so long to process a video?
We all have saved countless videos, images, or other types of data on phones each having some memory attached. And to have a backup of every memory or data sometimes is really not possible with just the phone memory. And therefore to beat this issue, every android user has a separate Google drive that has extra memory to save data in case there is no enough RAM in the phone’s memory box.
You can transfer all the data from phone memory to Google drive at your convenience but for that, you also need to have a strong internet connection. And just in case there is no internet connection or any other type of technical fault, then Google drive will take forever to load. To understand the reasons behind the issue of Google video still processing, tap below.
If you are fetching the information related to Google drive but the process is quite slow then maybe you need to update the Google browser. If you use Chrome and the drive is taking time to process the video files then stop the process immediately and first of all update the browser to the latest version.
If you are trying to process the file but you are unable to fetch them immediately then maybe there are already cache files or cookies piled up in the browser. To fix the bug, keep the browser free from all sorts of cache and cookies and keep clearing the history section.
Without a good or strong internet connection, you can’t transfer the files from one section to the other. And to fix this issue, you can try to transfer the videos via offline mode. To do this, you can connect the phone and laptop or another device via USB and transfer all the files one by one.
If anyone particular video of Google is not getting transferred then you can try to share it by the shared link in Google drive and you will be done.
Just in case, you are still not able to transfer any file on Google drive then you can take the help of the customer care team. Simply call on the helpline number or drop an email on the support id of Google and find out how long does it take google drive to process a video.