Google Drive is one of the most- loved storage that is available for users. Cloud storage makes sharing and accessing flies much easier for users. Infringed with multiple spaces, you can access your data anywhere from the world as long as you have a good internet connection.
Follow the steps to speed up a Google drive-
Set the inbuilt preferences-
- Configure the inbuilt preferences to improve to speed up the process.
- Make use of Desktop app version
- Locate the Google drive icon on the taskbar, first, you need to select it and click on the three-dotted icon.
- A new pop window will appear, select the preferences from the pop-up window and move to the third tab from where you can configure several features to aid the speed up process.
- Better to choose the don’t limit option under the settings of bandwidth and click apply to save the changes.
- Clean up the cache to make the browser more efficient which will free up a lot of memory.
- Adjust the LAN settings from the control panel if you are using internet over a router, a new window will appear allowing you to change LAN settings, jus you need to click on automatically detect settings and click OK.
- Use hardware acceleration for that you have to go to the settings and moving to show advanced settings.
Google Drive makes it easy for the users to once your video has been uploaded, the video file is still processing google drive being converted into different formats to make sure video can be played correctly without any hindrance.
Follow the above steps to speed up the google drive easily or may contact at the desk support.