SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone
SBCGlobal is one of the popular email provider services used by millions of people globally. And because of its excellent features and services, it is an email service that most people prefer. Despite the exceptional services, some users have reported not working issues with the SBCGlobal account while accessing it on the iPhone. Thankfully, users can easily overcome this issue by trying out some of the solutions discussed in this article and accessing email services without any worries.
Reasons for SBCGlobal account failing to work on iPhone
Before heading on with the solutions to fix SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone, let's know a bit about the reasons that can lead to this issue that includes:
- Lack of proper internet connection
- Issues with the server settings installed on iPhone
- An outdated version of the SBCGlobal email app or iOS
- Hardware problems can also lead to this problem
Besides, to help users quickly fix this problem, they can check out the quick steps mentioned below to access the SBCGlobal account services.
Quick steps to fix not working issues SBCGlobal account on iPhone
For the users who are wondering how they can resolve the not working issue with the email, they can either contact SBCGlobal email support or follow the quick solutions mentioned.
Note: Before following this process, the user needs to remove the account from the device.
- For this process, the user needs to open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Then, the user needs to opt for the Mail option and select Account.
- Now, click on the Add account option and enter the SBCGlobal account credentials.
- Further, select the POP settings and set the incoming server as inbound.att.net.
- And for outgoing server, the user needs to enter outbound.att.net
- Now, the user needs to enter the SBCGlobal account details again and save the changes.
Once done, the user can check if the SBCGlobal email not working on the iPhone issue is fixed or not. Besides, the user can try out alternative solutions discussed in this article.
Another way to resolve this issue is by restarting the iPhone. After that, the user can re-access the SBCGlobal account services and check if there is an issue.
Further, the user can check the internet connection of the iPhone to resolve the SBCGlobal email not working on the iPhone problem. If required, one can place their iPhone on airplane mode and after a while turn off the same and try accessing the email service.
An outdated version of iOS can also lead to this problem. So, one can check for the updates and fix the issue in time to resolve the issue in time.
Thus, these are the few solutions that one can try to fix not working issue with the SBCGlobal account. But, for any reason, if the user fails to fix this problem, they can seek help from the SBCGlobal email service over a phone call or any other contact options and seek the required assistance to fix this issue in time.