Google Map Customer Care Number
Google has been providing the best services to its users, but users can sometimes face issues in their Google services despite these. For this, the users can contact customer support, and then they can get the solutions to all their problems.
The concern is that the users are not aware of how they can get through the customer care executives. If you face issues with Google Maps, you can call on the Google map customer care number. You can also contact Google Maps by using a desktop browser.
How to contact?
- The first step is to open the browser and then open Google Maps. You need to type or paste the URL into the address bar of the browser.
- You need to hit on the three horizontal lines on the top-left side of the screen. This button will be situated next to the search bar and in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Then, you will have to scroll down and then hit the tab of “Send feedback.” You will find this option near the bottom of the menu. It will take you to the feedback option in the upper-left corner of the page.
- You will now have to choose the blue button that will be “Your opinions about Maps.” You will find this option under the “Send feedback” heading on the top-left side of your screen. It will open the contact form.
- Then, you need to type your message into the text box. You need to click on the “Describe your issue or share ideas” field, and then you need to enter your message.
- The last step is to tap on the Send button. It will be a blue button that you will find in the lower-right corner of the pop-up. This will send your message to the customer support team, and they will contact you.
The Google customer service phone number 24/7 is available round the clock to provide you with assistance. The customer care executives will give you the best services.
Google Maps Help - Google Support
Welcome to the Google Maps Help Center