How to Change Your Country on the Google Play Store? [Solved]
Go to google payments web portal Redirecting...
Change/Add the payment method which does belong to the country you want to set. After setting it, restart the play store Application and you will be good.
Another method to change your country on the Google Play Store?
You can change the country in Google Play Store by following these steps-
- Go to Google Payments and sign in with your account.
- Click on Settings in the top right corner.
- Click Edit next to the Home address and update the address.
- Now, on your mobile device, open the PlayStore and try to buy any item. You don't need to complete the purchase, just proceed until you reach the 'Accept and Buy' screen.
- Now, close the Play Store and open the Settings app and go to Apps > All > Google Play Store. Then tap on 'Clear Data' button.
- Now, again open the Playstore app. The country would have been updated.
Note:- This Article on How to change your country on the Google Play Store is Only Meant to Provide Information.