How to Delete Recent Activity From Google Drive on My Android? [Solved]
Open Drive then-recent then tap the 3 dots on the item and choose the remove option this deletes it from recent only. But if you chose the 3 dots at the top of recent and choose to select all then when you chose the bin in the menu that comes up it will say delete everywhere or cancel so depending on what you are after those are the options
Simple guides to delete recent activity from Google drive on my Android?
- Unless you are factory resetting, there is no point in this.
- Either way, there is a setting in Drive to do this, along with your phone settings to clear the application cache.
Google Drive clear recent
How Can I Delete Recent Activity from Google Drive on My Android?
When you open Google Drive, the Activity view on your Drive will show you everything that you have done with your account recently. In this, you will get to know about the file you have created or anything that has been shared with you. Just in case, anything that you don't want to keep on your Drive can be deleted easily. And to clear Google Drive recent activity, you have to go through the steps mentioned below:
- To begin with, on your Google Drive page, you need to choose the More option.
- From the drop-down section, you can choose the Activity option.
- Further, you are required to choose the File that you want to delete from recent files.
- In addition, you should click the More option to Google Drive clear recent.
- Also, select the Don't Show in Activity list option.
Note: Any file deleted from the Activity view won't be deleted from the Drive, you can still get it from the All items.
This is how you will be able to delete all the recent files on your Google Drive. Besides, if you want to delete all the recent from Drive on your Android, you can do that as well. And to help you with this here is a step by step procedure to clear Google Drive's recent activity.
Follow the Steps to Clear Recent Files on Google Drive on Android Device
- You need to open the Drive app on your Android device.
- Then you can see the folders of your drive and scroll down to reach the recent files.
- You can select the three vertical dots aka the More option and from the extended options, you need to choose to Remove option.
- Once you click Remove the file will be removed from the recent and clear the homepage.
- Besides, only a few recent files can be seen over there, you can select one by one to clear the recent on Google Drive.
In this way, you will be able to perform Google Drive clear recent android activity without any flaw. Moreover, if you want to remove the files that shared with you on your Drive account, you can that too remove from the recent activity section. And to make it easy and simple for you here is the list of instructions to follow, go through it.
Steps to Remove Files or Folders That People Have Shared with You
- Similarly, you need to go to drive.google.com on your browser.
- Once you reach there, you should select the Shared with my option.
- Then you have to right-click the file or folder that you want to remove from recent.
- And lastly, click the Remove button.
After knowing the aforementioned information, you won't see any hassle with your Google Drive account and in clearing the activities or files from recent. Just in case, things go south and you see some problems you can contact Google tech support to get help. The technical assistance for Google Drive clear recent will be provided to you instantly without much of a stretch. All you need to do is calling the Google support phone number.