How to Earn Money by Deploying Android Apps to Google Play Store? [Solved]
There are several ways to earn money by developing Android apps. Google Play Store is only simply a platform to deploy your app for wider exposure. Similar to Amazon app store, Fdroid, etc.
Here are ways to earn money from app:
- Make it a paid app.
- In-app purchases. For instance, in games, you need to pay to unlock some goods or sections.
- Banner ads from Google Adsense or Admob. Simply integrate the Google code into your app and you are done.
- Affiliate marketing.
- And more.
Remember, the more people use the app, the more you will make. So make sure you give everything for free at the beginning and then monetize it.
- Offer in-app purchases to enhance user experience or unlock new features in the app,
- Display ads which will give you revenue either through views or installs (if people click on the ad and install the app shown).
- Paid games which cost money to download (it’s good to have a lite version for people to try your app first).
Note:- This Article on How to earn money by deploying Android apps to Google Play Store is Only Meant to Provide Information