How to Get Certify From Google Play Store? [Solved]
You can create a key store file in Android Studio by following the steps at How can I create a keystore?
Then you can make use of the keystore file while creating the production version of the version. You can generate the production version of your app in Android Studio by following the below steps
- Go to Build -> Generate Signed APK in Android Studio.
- In the new window appeared, click on Create new... button.
- Next enter details as like shown below and click OK -> Next.
- Select the Build Type as release and click Finish button.
- Wait until APK generated successfully message is displayed as like shown below.
Note:- This Article on How to Get Certify From Google Play Store is Only Meant to Provide Information.