How to Recover or Retrieve Deleted Text Messages From Google Voice? [Solved]
Archive and delete messages or calls This is a link to the answer in Google Voice Help, which is where the answer to most of the questions asked about Google Voice can be found. For some reason known only to themselves, the link to help is hidden. You have to click the gear icon on the right side of the inbox, then select help .from the dropdown menu.
When you delete messages, voicemails, and recordings they go into the trash, after 30 days they are permanently removed. Until then you can recover them unless you selected delete forever." Those never make it into the Trash and can't be recovered.
If the problem is clutter, archive instead of delete.
This is the last time we'll answer anything that can be found in Google Voice Help.
Another method to retrieve deleted text messages from Google Voice?
The key point here is you deleted them already. If you didn't have the emails with the way files in it or played them on your PC where the audio file was copied in order to use your systems audio apps, then it's gone.
We don't think google will support a recovery unless law enforcement makes the request. They have it, but they just don't make it available to the consumer once deleted.
Try opening a trouble ticket with them, it's a long shot.
Another way that How to recover deleted messages from iPhone?
If you have deleted the text messages from your iPhone to make some space for any reason and later you realized that you have deleted some important text messages. You must be wondering can deleted text messages be recovered and if yes then how?
You can recover the deleted text messages using your iCloud account by following the instructions given below:
- Go to the iPhone Settings by tapping on the gear icon on the app menu
- You need to tap on your name at the top where you can see the Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes, and App Store followed by an arrow sign
- You need to tap on iCloud
- Look for the iCloud backup and tap on it
- Now you will be able to see the last successful backup time.
If you have deleted the text messages after the backup time you will be able to recover deleted messages by following the further steps given below:
- Open the Settings
- Tap on the option General
- Tap on Reset
- Select Erase All Content And Settings
- Tap on Erase now
This will make your phone empty now you need to restore the last back in your iPhone by following the steps to finally recover deleted messages to the iPhone along with the other necessary data you need:
- Now on the apps and data page, you need to select the option Restore from iCloud backup
- Enter the password to sign in to your iCloud
- Now choose backup and then follow the instructions on the screen
Once the backup is restored you will be able to see the deleted messages restored in the inbox of your phone’s messaging.
Note: If you have any doubt related to Google Voice Need to contact Google Voice Customer Service.