How to Remove a Very Bad Review From Google Business Listing? [Solved]
you cant directly remove a review from Google,but there is certainly a way you can try to remove bad reviews.
Google has certain policies for reviews.If a user dont like a review , he can FLAG review. Once you FLAG a review , a form will popup and you will have to submit it. Google will review your request and if they find your request authenticate they will remove the review.This process might take 2 to 3 days
Process to FLAG a review
- Navigate to Google Maps.
- Search for your business using its name or address.
- Select your business from the search results.
- In the panel on the left, scroll to the “Review summary” section.
- Under the average rating, click [number of] reviews.
- Scroll to the review you’d like to flag and click the flag icon .
- Complete the form in the window that appears and click Submit.
Just make sure if google finds out that it is your business and you are trying to remove negative reviews then google will reject your request to remove review . So give smart answer while submitting that form.
Another way to remove a very bad review from Google business listing?
There is no any other way to remove review but you can do one thing that is get 4 or 5 good review. (No matter form where - We hope you understand). That will compensate bad reviews and covers it as well.
Connect with the person who has given bad review. See if you can resolve the issue & request the person to remove their review.
- Start getting more number of positive reviews, so that, “that bad review” goes down the list of reviews & is not highlighted at the top.
- You can start a campaign where you & your team or friends can start a campaign & report that review as a spam. This should be done carefully, like 10–20 people reporting it as a spam should not happen within an hour or so, it can happen in 4–5 days. Use different IP’s, different systems, different browsers, different locations. Just to bypass Google algo’s.