How to Resize Images on Google Photos? [Solved]
Many of you have probably accidentally backed up full-size photos to Google+ like myself in the past. Now that Google lets us view all our Google+ photos in Google Drive, we could install Google Drive in our PC and have all the photos there. This gives us the chance to downsize all our full-size photos.
Google+ Auto Resize currently:
- backs up the original file to a different location preserving the folder hierachy
- resize by width or height to make the longest size to 2048 pixels
- exclude pano files (because we need them larger)
Another way to resize images on Google photos?
There is no official way to resize photos directly on Google+. You would have to download the photo and resize using another product. You CAN, however resize photos using this method:
1) Go to page of photo you'd like to resize
2) Right click, copy image URL
3) Paste image URL into your address bar
4) Go to the address bar, and find the part of the URL that looks like this:
5) Change those values to whatever you want
6) Save image to desktop
Note:- This Article on How to resize images on Google photos is only meant to provide information.