What is the baggage fee charged by Sun Country Airlines?
If someone is planning to travel by flight then baggage is one of the main concerns of that person. Each airline follows a different baggage policy than others. The rules & restrictions of carrying baggage in a particular airline depend on the baggage policy followed by them. If you are planning to book your flight with Sun Country Airlines and looking for the information about Sun Country Airlines baggage policy, then go through the information given below.
- One carry-on baggage is free
- The size of carry-on baggage allowed by Sun Country Airlines is 24x16x11
- The carry-on baggage weight must be 35 pounds
- The carry-on bag must fit in the sizer box at the airport gate
- One personal item is free
- The size should not be more than 17x13x9
- Personal bag must be able to fit-in under the front seat
- Maximum checked baggage size allowed is 157 centimeters or 62 inches
- Weight of each checked baggage must not exceed 23 kilograms or 50 pounds
- Beyond two checked bags fee increase with each additional bag
If you want to carry extra baggage other than the free baggage allowed by Sun Country Airlines then the extra baggage fee you have to pay is listed below:
- 30 dollars for each carry-on bag and checked bag when you purchase online from Sun Country website or by dialing Sun Country Airlines reservations phone number
- 40 dollars for each carry-on bag and checked bag when you purchase extra baggage at the airport
- An over-sized baggage fee is 50 dollars for bag size between 51-60 pounds, 75 dollars for 61-100 pounds. A bag weighing more than 100 pounds is not allowed.
Contact Sun Country Airlines customer support Ii you want to know more details about their baggage policy.
How can I contact form sun country airlines to know the baggage policy?
It is said that customer service is a place where users get their answers to any query. So, if you happen to travel with Sun Country airlines but do not know how much you are allowed to carry then you do not have to panic. You are always welcome to contact Sun Country airlines customer service which is made available on different platforms.
So, if you want to avoid any inconvenience with the luggage then you can contact customer service for Sun Country airlines baggage policy anytime. But to save your time we have come here to help you with baggage policy. And this is stated here.
Know-How Much to Carry Along with Sun Country Airlines!
Sun Country Airlines Carry-on Baggage Allowance!
- According to policy, every passenger is allowed to take 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item along on the board.
- The maximum dimension of the bag should not increase 24 x 16 x 11 inches and its weight should not exceed 35 pounds.
- The bag should be such that it should fix easily either in the overhead bin or in the pocket in front of your seat.
Sun Country Airlines Checked-in Baggage Allowance!
- Every passenger is allowed to take 2 bags along with a maximum weight of 23 kg each.
- The dimension of this bag is 62 inches and should not exceed the measurements.
Therefore, with the help of the above information, you come to know how much you are allowed to carry. If you do not adhere to the rules then you might be required to pay Sun Country Airlines baggage fees which depend upon the type of baggage.