How much does it cost to change a flight on Hawaiian Airlines?
Hawaiian Airlines, as you might know, is one of the popular and largest flag carrier airlines of the United States that is known for offering the best onboard services. Further, to make the travel memorable, the airline has introduced special services that one can opt as per their requirement.
Changing booked reservations with Hawaiian Airlines
Further, for the passengers who are struggling to decide whether to change their flight or not, they will be glad to know that Hawaiian Airlines offers an option to the passengers to modify their booked itinerary. So, for the passengers who are looking for information regarding Hawaiian airlines change flight policy and fee, they can read out the policy pointers mentioned in this article.
Key pointers of change flight policy of Hawaiian Airlines:
- As per the standard policy of the airline, this policy only applies to the reservations that are booked online or via the reservation department of the airline.
- The changes to the flight ticket are allowed up to 24 hours before the departure of the flight.
- Further, the changes to the reservation can be made online or by contacting the reservation department of the airline.
- For confirming changes to the flight ticket, the passenger is required to pay a flight change fee and other fare difference.
Thus, these are the few pointers of the flight change policy of the airline that one requires to know before confirming changes to the flight ticket. And for those looking for information regarding the flight change fee, they can check out the information mentioned below.
Cost for modifying flight ticket with Hawaiian Airlines
For confirming the flight change, the passenger is required to pay Hawaiian airlines to change flight fee of USD$30. And if the flight change results in a fare difference that is greater than $0 then, the passenger is required to pay a certain amount of fee depending on the fare that can be confirmed by reaching out to the reservation department of the airline.
Updates on flight change of Hawaiian Airlines due to COVID-19
Keeping the current COVID-19 situations in mind, the airline has introduced some temporary changes in the Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy that include the following pointers:
- All the reservations that are booked between 1st March and 31st May are offered with a flight change fee waive off.
- However, the passenger is required to pay the fare difference at the time of confirming the alternative flight.
- Further, the new tickets can be used by the passenger within two years of the actual purchase of the flight ticket.
Contacting Hawaiian Airlines for assistance
For the passengers who still have queries regarding the Hawaiian airlines change flight fee policy, they can feel free to reach out to the reservation department of the airline to seek the required assistance to modify their booked flight ticket.
Further, to make it easier to reach out to the airline representative, the airline has introduced different modes of communications that include phone, chat, and email assistance. One can pick either of the options and seek assistance for the flight change process.