Yahoo not working on iPhone
Yahoo messenger is a leading platform for exchanging emails and getting updated with news or playing online games. And ever since people started using the internet, Yahoo messenger has been in use by a lot of people. And even today, a lot of people prefer using Yahoo messenger for exchanging personal and professional emails.
Yahoo not working on the iPhone
Yahoo can be used on all kinds of devices and if you use iPhone and if in case you find Yahoo not working on the iPhone, then you need to fix it. Yahoo or any other online application stops working because of common issues. And if you want to fix it then you need to find reasons first.
Reasons behind Yahoo not working in iPhone
- The biggest reason behind Yahoo not working is the internet issue. A lot of times Yahoo stops working because of the network problem.
- Secondly, if you have not updated the settings of the Yahoo account then the app might not work because of the outdated app.
- Yahoo mail might not work in case there is not enough memory in your inbox.
- Moreover, Yahoo stops working there is any kind of virus in the device that you use.
Steps to fix the issue of Yahoo mail not working on iPhone
The reasons behind Yahoo mail not working on the iPhone 2020 could be because of any of the above-mentioned reasons. And to fix it, you can follow the below-given troubleshooting steps.
ways to fix the Yahoo mail not working
- First of all, check the settings of Yahoo and your device, if it's working fine or not. Moreover, also look for an internet connection, if it's working smoothly or not.
- If in case the issue is with the device you access the Yahoo account, then update the operating system. Maybe the issue is with the device hence update your operating device.
- Try logging in your Yahoo account in some other browser if the app does not work. A lot of times there is an issue of server and hence sites don't open. You can wait till the server gets fixed on its own.
- Try removing the Yahoo mail account from your device and re-install the app for the better running.
- Clear all the cache files and cookies from the account. A lot of times Yahoo mail stopped working because the cache files are not cleared for quite long.
- Remove the Yahoo mail account from the IOS mail and try to set up an account manually in IOS Mail with the help of Yahoo IMAP Settings.
- If in the case despite all these troubleshooting methods, your Yahoo mail does not work then maybe the issue is with not your account but the device. Hence change the device to resume accessing your account.
And hence that's all for the steps to fix the issue of Yahoo not working. And if in case you come across any issue or doubt, you can contact the Yahoo customer service team via mail and calls.
How to fix the Yahoo mail app not working?
Users have now got a chance to access their yahoo mail. Yahoo has made the life of its users easy as they do not have to sit carrying their laptops or at their Personal computer to access their emails. After receiving a new email, you will get the notification, and you can now check your Yahoo mail.
If your Yahoo mail is not working, then you can try to take some troubleshooting steps to get rid of this issue. We are mentioning below some steps that the users can take to fix the bug. You can also take the help of the customer care executives to get the solution to your problems. Read through the steps carefully and get assisted.
Troubleshooting steps that will help in the proper functioning of Yahoo mail:
- The first step is to ensure that the device is connected to the internet. This app works with the help of the internet only.
- You can also check your app permission for your android phone so that you can connect with other info on your device. This should be enabled.
- We recommend you to go for the latest version of OS.
- Also, you need to clear the cache of the app if this is freezing. You can also try to force stop the app and then restart it.
- You can also uninstall the app and then reinstall it to avoid the error.
- If the users have changed the phone number and not the device, then you can go to the account settings page and can click on the existing number. Then you can add the recovery phone number and then hit on the option of “Send SMS” button. You have to fill in the security code that you have received and then hit on “Verify.”
These are the steps you can take if your Yahoo mail is not working in 2020.
How to fix Yahoo business email error on iPhone?
Yahoo business email is an excellent service to manage multiple employees at one place for running a business more smoothly. However, iPhone users might sometime face difficulties in using Yahoo business email in their device, which badly affects their work. In such a situation, Yahoo business email service users have to check whether they have set up business mail properly on iPhone or not. Because of improper settings, Yahoo business mail might not work on the iPhone, therefore users need to set up manually. Hence, the solution for the Yahoo business email not working on iPhone is given below.
- Unlock your iPhone and tap on the settings icon
- Next move to the Passwords & Accounts tab
- Then tap on Add account and choose others option
- After that click on Add mail account then submit your Yahoo business mail ID and password
- Hit next button and then go to the IMAP settings
- Now type imap.mail.yahoo as the hostname and submit your Yahoo business ID and password
- Hereafter go to outgoing server set up and type smtp.bizmail.yahoo as hostname
- Then tap next and set up an account as Business email
- After that go to advanced settings and submit correct incoming and outgoing server details
- At last, hit done button to save Yahoo business email set up properly
Once Yahoo business email iPhone set up is done appropriately likewise discussed above, the user will not face any further error while using the service. On the other hand, when the Yahoo business email doesn't work on the iPhone even after proper setup, you can get help from a technical expert regarding the error. Contact Yahoo mail customer service team for obtaining assistance for the business email set up error.
How do I reset my Yahoo email on my iPhone?
Yahoo Mail is one of the popular email services that is known for offering its users with advanced features like managing folders, themes, account info, and more. Further, the best part about this email service is that one can easily add the email account to their smartphones like Android and iPhone.
Indeed, the services offered by Yahoo email are the finest, but there are times when users have encountered issues while accessing email service on their iPhone like Yahoo mail not working on iPhone. Well, in such cases, the users are left with an option to reset their Yahoo mail account. So, for the users who are looking for the information on how they can reset their Yahoo Mail account, they can check out the detailed procedure mentioned below.
Resetting Yahoo Mail on iPhone
For the users who are looking for a detailed process on how they can reset their Yahoo account on the iPhone, here are the steps that one can follow.
- For removing Yahoo Mail account from iPhone, the user is required to launch the Settings app.
- Now, tap on Accounts and Password option and proceed with the process.
- Further, tap on the Yahoo account that needs to be deleted.
- Then, select the Delete account option and complete the account deletion process.
- Once the Yahoo Mail account is removed from iPhone, again open the Settings app.
- Now, tap on Accounts and password option and select Add account option.
- Further, select Yahoo and provide the email id and password for the particular account.
- Then, tap on sign-in and complete the process to red-add the Yahoo Mail account.
Thus, with the completion of this process, the user can easily fix Yahoo not working on iPhone. In case if the issue persists, the user can reach out to the Yahoo help center for assistance and resolve this problem in time to access uninterrupted email services without any worries.
I got a new iPhone 11 I cannot get my yahoo account on that phone every time I put in my password it says it’s not the right one it’s the one and I’ve always used