How do I find my iCloud password?
Looking out for some information to find your iCloud password? Well, you should stop your search here and immediately, go through the steps mentioned in this article. It will help you to get your iCloud account password instantly.
How would you recover your iCloud password on iPhone?
There are many iCloud password recovery tools for you to recover your account, you can follow the below steps in order to have your iCloud access.
- First and foremost, you are required to open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Then you have to select the iCloud option.
- Next, you will see space to fill in the email address, enter the email address and then click the 'Forgot Apple ID or Password?' option.
- Further, you would have two choices to make:
- When you forget the iCloud password, you need to fill in the Apple ID and click the Next option.
- On the other hand, if you forget or lose both iCloud ID and password, in that case, you should select the Forgot Apple ID option. Then, fill in the email address and your name to get access to your Apple ID back.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to answer the security questions, provide all the answers.
- In this way, you would get a password reset option, and you can create a new password for your iCloud password.
Once the above procedure is completed, your iCloud password would be recovered without much of a stretch. On the off chance, while doing the above steps, you face any problem; you can get help from Apple support through the contact number for iCloud.