How to Unlock BitLocker Drive without a password?
It is always important to remember the password of your Bitlocker driver in order to access it. But sometimes many circumstances come when you forget your Bitlocker drive password and facing difficulties to open it because it is quite mandatory to have a password and recovery key. If you have forgotten your Bitlocker drive password and have a recovery key, then you can simply unlock Bitlocker drive within a very simple way and process.
Steps to unlock BitLocker drive without password:
- First of all, go to My Computer on your computer and then type cmd.exe into the search bar.
- Select Run as administrator.
- Type manage-bde-unlock (drive name): and then press the Enter.
- Now enter the recovery key and then press the Enter to unlock the encrypted drive.
- After that, restart your computer to complete the process.
With the help of Bitlocker recovery key and above-given instructions, you can easily unlock your Bitlocker drive without using the password. If you are still not able to unlock the Bitlocker or have any other issues, then contact the customer service team for instant help to resolve all sorts of Bitlocker related issues.