What is my Google Voice Number?
Google voice number provides the users with a local number that you can access on the cell phone or your landline. You can register for this account, pick up the desired number, and then you can set it up on your device.
Let us see the process of finding the Google voice number. Just follow the steps that we are mentioning below, and then you will be done.
The process of finding the Google voice number on desktop:
- The first step is to log in to your Google Voice account by going to the voice.google.com.
- Then, you need to click on the gear icon that you will find near the top of the page so that you can access the settings.
- You will see your Google voice number in the center of the page and under the account heading. You will now have to tap on the right side of the box to copy the number.
On the mobile app:
- You will have to first open the Google Voice app on your device and then tap on the main menu that you will see in the top left corner.
- Then, you need to click on settings. Your Google Voice number will be displayed on the top and under the Account heading.
- You can tap on that number to copy it.
This is how you can go for Google voice number lookup. You are free to contact the customer support for more reference on this.