Google Drive is one of the best cloud services which let you access numerous features at free. Moreover, when it comes to getting additional features and services, one can purchase from Google. Though Google Drive offers flawless services there are times when a user faces an issue with their account. Usually, the issue happens due to some malfunctions in a device on which the user accesses Google Drive account. Moreover, if you are having a problem with a video during its upload and you are wondering how long does it take Google Drive to process a video? Then this post may help you. All you need is to go through this article.
How Long Does It Take Google Drive to Process a Video Upload?
Well, to answer this question is quite difficult as it depends on several factors like:
- Video size
- Internet Speed
- Device capability
- and many other reasons.
However, you can fix it by doing a few steps on your android device, you should go along with the given instructions.
- At first, go to the video section of your Google Photos.
- Then open the video and instantly pause it.
- Further, at the bottom left, click share and save to My Drive option.
- Also, you should check the phone notifications and you would see uploading in progress.
- Since there's an issue, it will get stuck and you will see Google Drive video is still processing.
- After that, you have to tap the Upload in progress notification and a new window will be popped up where you will find the file is being saved from 'My Drive to Google Drive '.
In this way, you can download the video and you won't longer see Google Drive video is still processing issue.